Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dolly's On Tonight!


So it's Dolly night tonight and we are all breathlessly awaiting the show so we can find out who's singing "I Will Always Love You." I'm sure there was some serious catfighting over that one. I just hope whoever managed to snag it follows Dolly's formula and not Whitney Houston's. No one on the show could pull that off. I would love to see Jason Castro or Brooke sing it with an acoustic guitar. I bet KLC will sing "9 to 5". Other than that I can't even imagine what some of these contestants are going to sing tonight. I've looked around the web to see if anyone has a leaked list of the song choices for tonight, but I guess the show really has it under wraps. Don't forget to watch what could be one of the biggest messes on AI since Elton John night a few years back.

No comments: