Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Is This Sexy?

So, there is something undeniably attractive about Simon Cowell, no? I know it's not just me. At some point during the first few seasons of American Idol I had a series of racy dreams about our favorite judge and for a while I really thought he was hot. But, now I am wondering what I have seen in Simon. I mean, what's with the haircut and all the chest hair all the time? Is that a British thing? Do the Brits love chest hair? 'Cause here in America showing this much chest fuzz hasn't been in style since the Bee Gee's were on top of the charts. And the guy's a gajillionaire, can't he find a better hair stylist? So while I once thought he and his ego were smoking hot, now I'm not so sure...

So is he hot? Or not? Is it all wrong, but it's all right? Answer the poll and we will all find out together...

No comments: