Thursday, April 10, 2008

Will Anyone Go Home Tonight?

I only watched about 5 minutes of Idol Gives back, so I have no comments to make about last night's show (other than to note how FABULOUS Carly looked in that white suit at the end of the show. Fitted pieces work great on her, I hope she takes note).

The real issue today is whether or not anyone will get the old bootaroonie tonight. Last year no one went home during Idol Gives Back week, so I wonder if this year will be the same. Dial Idol shows Carly and Syesha in a dead heat for last place, and anyone of Brooke, MJ or David Cook could join them in the bottom. My feeling is it will probably be Brooke. Kristy Lee is predicted to be completely safe tonight, so no wisecracky repartee between the sequined one and Ryan.

I hope that it is Syesha going home and not Carly or Brooke. Carly is so much better than Syesha, I hope she gets a chance to redeem herself. Brooke will not win this competition, but she's as cute as a kitten and I like her.

Will they all get a free pass to next week's show? We'll find out tonight...

No comments: