Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Please Let There Be Some Cosmic Justice Tonight

So, do I dare make a prediction for tonight's bottom three? In the past I have been very, very wrong. And, I am so afraid that it might be Carly at the bottom that I almost don't want to speculate. Who do I think should be in the bottom 3? Kristy Lee, Kristy Lee and Kristy Lee. Who do I think will be in the bottom 3? Syesha, Carly and Brooke. The guys were the clear frontrunners last night, even though I think Carly and Syesha both gave great performances, I doubt any male contestants will be sitting in the metal stools tonight. Kristy Lee seems to be made of some sort of bulletproof material that keeps her safe even though she gives subpar performances week after week after week after week. Dial Idol is predicting that KLC is safe tonight, but Zabasearch shows her in the bottom. I don't think either of these predictions is all that accurate given the sample size and margin of error, not to mention neither of them predicted MJ to go home last week. I would hate to see Brooke go, but it may be the end of the road for her. I just hope it's not Carly. And if it is, I hope Ryan Crapcrest doesn't make her cry.

1 comment:

Hunters Glory said...

I predict K Cook....she has road the wave as long as she can. She should have left b4 MJohns did. She good but not as good as the talent that is left.