Friday, April 11, 2008

Jen P.'s Morning After Email

Jen P. Goes On A Rant This Week:


I think I need to make a chiropractic appt today due to the whiplash I suffered from my reaction to Michael John's exile last night. There are so many times during the shows that I want to call you and rant & rave and last night was no exception....I just wanted to call and co-miserate. I wonder how big of a margin he lost by. I'm not going to complain since I've been a non-voter this season. At this stage the votes are normally split between contestants of the same sex, so I'm going to place all the blame on those damn Dave boys and Jason Castro. Freakin' losers!

So as MJ is off crying in his man scarf, I'm almost thinkin' that AI must have read your blogs and made your wish come true by not giving someone a pass on Idol Gives Back week. Hmmmm...maybe this is YOUR fault after all. And yes, I do have to concede that Ryan was abusive last night. Maybe I just see it when he does or says something to someone I like. I was already emotionally exhausted due to the previous segment about the kids in Angola, so I could barely take it when Ryan had us teetering on the edge of hope. Not cool, Ryan. Not cool at all! I noticed that Jason Castro didn't even stand as the other couched idols gave MJ an applaud. Plus, Carly looked in some serious pain as he sang his farewell song. I didn't see tears, just this scrunched and wrinkled face. That was just odd.

Other comments: I think Jordin Sparks is following in Jen Hudson's shadow and going after an Academy Award herself. Did you see how she took on "the role" of the song?! It was kind of intriguing at first, but when she was obviously trying to get all up on Chris Brown and he wasn't reciprocating back it became quite hilarious. And was that black nail polish I spied? I wouldn't want those paws coming at my face either. She really is a beautiful girl, but the performance was just not balanced in the theatrical sense. She should stick to singing on the stage and save the acting for the videos.

No comments: