Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tonight's Song List

Aha! TMZ has the song list for tonights show...Stop reading now if you don't want to knw.

Syesha Mercado -- "Vanishing"
David Cook -- "Always Be My Baby"
Carly Smithson -- "Without You"
Brooke White -- "Hero"
Jason Castro -- "I Don't Wanna Cry"
Kristy Lee Cook -- "Forever"
David Archuleta -- "When You Believe"

I haven't really listened to Mariah Carey since her first album came out, so I have no idea what to expect from most of these songs. I have a feeling though, that KLC may eat a big old sh** burger tonight. I am quivering from anticipation to hear Jason Castro sing "I Don't Wanna Cry." That was on the aforementioned first album and I know it's going to be full of sexy falsettos. Damn you Comcast, can't we get some east coast feed here? Can't wait.

No comments: