Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jen P. Takes Me To Task

Jen P.'s morning after email made me laugh this morning. Here are her thought's on last night's show:

As I watched the AI show late last night via the wonderful invention called TIVO, I couldn't help but feel sorry for Ramiele. Not because she was voted off the show, but because she had to endure a good 3 minutes being cleaved into KLC's breasts. Maybe she was crying because she was being smothered by yet again another dreaded sequined tank top. I believe I did notice little round circle marks embedded in Ramiele's face now that I think about it...

I fast forwarded through Dolly's performance, although at first I thought Glenda the Good Witch was on the show.

Come on, Jen, there was in fact a highlight on last night's show: The Clark Brothers! I was a viewer of Fox's The Next Great American Band and I was extremely excited to see them on the show last night. I had spied one of them in the AI band before and had wondered if The Clark Bros had fallen apart and Fox exiled him to play w/Ricky Minor. Good to see they're intact and strong and strummin' & pickin' the hell out of their guitar strings.

Water cooler talk this morning went straight to KLC and her seat sign. The concensus was that it was a tacky, tacky move and even though she's not as strong, she shouldn't be presumptious.

Brook White needs to stop being so "perfect". I SO wish she'd just watch an R rated film and be like the rest of us already! It's like she knows when to cry, to pout, to go barefoot when it'll do the most for her. I genuinely like her, don't get me wrong. I just can't relate to her.

....and your girl, Carly....she got the fashion beat-down the previous night and then she comes out wearing yellow?!

I checked out the website you sent over regarding the predictions based on the busy signal measurements (Dial Idol). I was sad to see that the frontrunner (overwhelmingly!) was David A. I knew he'd be the top, but that's a big margin to overcome. I think David A might get the Melinda Doolittle virus and people will be tired of his coy ways and consistant performances.

Hey I was checking out YouTube yesterday to relive MJ's performance because my TIVO cut off Simon's critique and I noticed that there was a video posted of his band The Rising. I watched the beginning and he sounded really good. Not sure about the long hair, but he still had his signature mannerisms.

Jen

No comments: