Thursday, March 27, 2008

WTF?

I guess next week is Dolly Parton week on AI. What????? Listen, I love Dolly Parton, this is nothing against Dolly Parton, it's just that I can't quite wrap my head around a whole week devoted to Dolly Parton music. It's like the producers are trying to keep KLC on. Some of the contestants are going to be at a real disadvantage with this. It seems like an odd choice. This season is starting to be the season of ridiculous producer decisions. Two weeks of Beatles, bizarre birth year songs and now Dolly Parton. The show doesn't seem to be picking up any momentum, but instead is mired down in these wierd song weeks. It wouldn't surprise me at this point to have Marilyn Manson week or Alvin and the Chipmunks week. I do not get it.

Speaking of things I don't get, did you see Constantine in the audience last night? I seriously hate him.

No comments: