Friday, March 7, 2008

Top 12 - Big Sigh of Relief


Ok, so I was reading this blog back and noticed that I start many posts with the word "Well." In fact, I almost did it again when I started typing this post. So, that is irritating and I will endeavor to do better. I know it's also irritating to begin sentences with "Ok" and "So" but I can't help myself there.
Anyway...I was so worried that Michael Johns was going to get the axe last night. But luckily he is safe. I was also really worried for Chikezie. I think he is great, so I was happy to see him make it to the top 12. I just wish it had been dirty stripper David Hernandez going home instead of Danny Noriega. Finally, and happily, Luke was also booted off last night.


I was happy to see Kady go, she has been consistently awful. And not surprised about Asia'h. She's sweet, but hasn't really lived up to the promise she showed in her audition. These were my picks yesterday:


Luke Menard, Chikezie, Kady Malloy, Kristy Lee Cook


I actually wasn't too far off, but it also was a pretty easy week to predict. It seems like the most talented people in the competition made it through to the top 12. Although I wish they would stop saying that this is the most talented season yet. It's not. Really, Paula, stop saying it.
It gets exciting now for me because we do an American Idol pool every year. Last year my guy Blake went all the way to the finale. I'm hoping to win it all this year!

No comments: