Thursday, March 13, 2008

1 Down 10 To Go - The Shocking Results

Actually, Ryan did not make Kristy Lee cry in last night's results show. KLC took control of the situation and preempted Ryan (the Devil) Seacrest's sadistic delay tactics when she asked for the mic so she could move herself down into the bottom 3. She knew what was coming and she wasn't going to play Seacrest's reindeer games. Good for her. I love that she showed some spunk.

I really thought for sure that KLC was heading home last night. The bottom 3 included KLC, Syesha and David H., and when asked if America got it right Simon said the voting was "spot on", prompting Paula to ask "What does that mean?" Seriously, Paula. Dump out whatever it is you're drinking in that cup and get it together. I agree with Simon, the voting was right on. But it was David H., and not KLC, getting his pink slip last night. I am bummed for my friend Jen who was knocked out of our Idol pool so early, but I am not sad to see him go. I was not a fan.

So Kristy gets a reprieve and I hope she is more careful about her song choice, and uses a stylist next week to get away from the sparkly tank top/ripped jeans combo she has been wearing week after week.

I just wish Jim Carrey could be on the show every week. My favorite part of last nights show was him sitting in with contestants while Ryan, perhaps sensing that he was being upstaged by Jim, tried to shoo him off the stage.

I also liked Kat McPhee's little number. I had completely forgotten what her voice sounded like. And Sanjaya and his sister were in the audience! We all got a kick out of that at my house.

Well another week of idol is over. My world will be colors of gray and unpleasant textures until next week.

No comments: