Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Think Your Wish Will Come True Next Week

Here's some comments by Jen P., via our email AI converation:

Man, someone needs to do a DNA test on John Travolta, because I think Jason Castro is his missing offspring. Crazy similiarity. I can't stop looking at Castro waiting for him to do Travolta's Sweathog laugh. Creeping me out.

I read your blog to Dave prior to us watching the Tuesday night show via TIVO. He wanted to fast forward through Ramiele & Chickeze, too (see the power you have!) and we both decided to forward through Syesha as well. I declared that I really do not like her, although Dave says he does. "Why?", I asked. He says because she's confident. That's exactly why I DON'T like her. Her confidence comes off as arrogance to me. Yuck. I was crossing my fingers for her to get the foot to the ass, but God was not smiling on me last night, I guess. He must have been mad at me for lusting after MJ, being a married woman & all.

I have a feeling it'll be Brooke, MJ, and the 2 Davids in the end. Then, I think little Dave & MJ will split their votes, so it'll be Brook and Dave C in the finale. They'll probably bring John Mayer on for the finale show to do a duet w/Brooke now that she's said he's her dream duo partner and maybe they'll hook Dave C up with Pink....oooo..I'd like to hear that!

How come they haven't had the damn guest performers work w/the contestants yet?

No comments: