Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who Does Ryan Get To Humiliate Tonight?

Well, after last week I am very reluctant to venture any guesses as to who will get the boot tonight. I was very wrong. I will hope against hope that Luke Menard and Kady Malloy will be included in the group going home. I'm actually very scared that my Michael Johns will be going. He just hasn't done anything that great to keep himself on. I think Chikezie is also vulnerable and also David Hernandez. David Cook and David Archuleta are the only guys that are completely safe. Danny Noriega is so fun to watch and also he has VFTW helping him out, so he is probably safe also. I hope Dreadlock Guy is safe.

On the girls side, again, it has to be Kady. And maybe Asia'h. Syesha is also vulnerable as is Ramiele. Ramiele is very talented, she's just so boring. I think Amanda may have redeemed herself enough to be safe this week, and she also has VFTW on her side. Kristy Lee should be worried, though. Brooke has been so solid that she should make it through just fine.
So let's see, I'll venture some firm predictions:

Luke Menard
Chikezie
Kady Malloy
Kristy Lee Cook

Just don't ridicule me tomorrow...

No comments: