Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who Will Go Home Tonight?

So tonight two girls and two guys will be eliminated. In the guy's corner so many of them are vulnerable due to their weak performances that it's kind of hard to say who will be going home. If I have to predict my money is on Luke Menard and Garrett Haley. I also think Jason Yeager should be really worried. Maybe Chikezie, but I hope not because I think he will only do better as the weeks go on. David Archuleta and Michael Johns will definitely be safe. Also, Jason Castro should sail through.

It is harder to predict the girls because no one stood out as really really bad. It just all kind of blended together. I really think no one is truly safe among the girls, except for maybe Carly Smithson. But I will make a prediction and say Kady Malloy and Amy Davis will get the boot. I think Kristy Lee Cook and Joanne Borgella are also really vulnerable.

Can't wait for tonight to see who it will be!

No comments: