Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Garrett Haley Forced To Sing Awful Song

Garret Haley told Entertainment Tonight that he was forced by producers to sing that horrible song last week. Here is the quote:

"We are allowed to choose three songs from a list," he tells reporters. "Every contestant is for sure to get one of the songs; I didn't get any of my songs, because they had given them out to all the contestants before that, so I just ended up with having to choose from the list again. I didn't get to choose. They threw the song at me and said, 'Sing this one.' I took what I got and I did what I could with it. It is hard to make a ballad song pop out at the beginning. I did the best I could and I am happy with what I did."

That sucks. I hated his performance and couldn't stand looking at his wan face and fluffy hair, but now I am forced to wonder if he might have done better with another song of his own choosing.

No comments: