Friday, February 15, 2008

My Early Favorites



Thanks to the producers who showcase certain contestants and ignore others during the auditions, I have some picks for favorites.

My absolute favorite so far is Michael Johns, the soulful hottie from Australia. I loved his San Diego audition and he blew me away with Bohemian Rhapsody during Hollywood week.

Chikezie Eze got asolutely no airtime during Hollywood week, but I loved his first audition. He has a beautiful voice with kind a Luther Vandross vibe, and I think he will definitely make it to the top 12.

Asia'h Epperson is the contestant whose father died 2 days before she auditioned in Atlanta. She seems really talented and hopefully will get the votes to make the top 12.

I think Amanda Overmyer is great, but it remains to be seen if she can sing anything other than classic rock.

Carly Smithson will absolutely make the top 12. She is one of the ones to beat.

At first I didn't care for David Cook, but he has grown on me. I hope he makes it through.

No comments: