Friday, February 15, 2008

It's Idol Time Again!


I am so excited that American Idol is back for a 7th season. I am ready to leave memories of Sanjaya behind and move on to a new crop of talented (or hideous as the case may be) performers. American Idol is always like a ray of sunshine, brightening up the dull post-holiday doldrums with crazy audition hilarity. This year the return of AI was even more welcome due to the neverending writer's strike and the lack of any fresh scripted TV. My husband and I have watched the open auditions with glee, laughing, singing (and thanks to Asia'h Epperson) crying right along with the judges.Now with Hollywood week behind us and the top 24 installed it's time to get down to the voting. I'll try to blog faithfully until after the finale later this spring. I would love to hear all of your comments, whether you think i'm on the money or just full of it!

No comments: